Take a little time for yourself this month with FREEBIES

My focus this month
has been on creating FREE samples
of my bigger bundles and making them available 
just for you!

Everyone likes a freebie!

Here are some of the things I have available...



January Freebie! 
Take a little time for Common Core Everyday

I have always been a fan of morning work 
for students each day as I take attendance and 
deal with lunch account matters. 

I love these sheets and use them with 
my students almost everyday!

Try them for FREE...
They cover a range of activities and are created 
for students to do independently with little help so that you can get YOUR morning work done!

There are more than enough pages for the month, 
which allows you to pick and choose what you want to do.


Next up...



Superhero Color-by-Sight Words

I don't know about your students, 
but mine have been Superhero crazed lately! 
So why not be sneaky and tie in what they love 
with a little sight word practice?!
 

The kids won't even realize they are practicing reading
 as they color their favorite hero! 




Want to try it?
Get a sample for FREE!


What about a...
 Bulletin or Wall Decoration

Here's what I added with my Boho Birds set.


But really, you could do a million different things with it! 
Tweeting never goes out of season!

Grab it for FREE!



 Don't forget about a

Lunch Magnet Chart

Use this lunch magnet chart to make your 
morning lunch account check go a little smoother! 
Simply print out multiple copies 
of this document and then...

1) Write (or use labels for) 
your students names on it

2) Laminate

3) Get some cute magnets for students to use.

4) Mount on a file cabinet 
or something of the like and enjoy!

Check it out here.


Want more freebies?
I'm working on making more!

You can become a follower of my store 
in order to receive updates and notifications of 
more freebies that I add. 

Just click this link here:
My Store

It will take you to my store. 
Then click the "follow" button up at the top. 
This will allow you to get notification via email
every time I add something new. 


Enjoy!
~Til next time
                     photo signature-1.png

No comments

Powered by Blogger.